REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Click here for pricing and registration information
Click here to update/change your registration information.
Lunch will be served Saturday, August 2nd and Sunday, August 3rd in the Farm to Table Bistro. Purchase tickets by July 25th.
Click here for lunch information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs
- Researchers, academics, and policymakers
- Farmers and agricultural professionals
- Writers, publishers, and media
- Slow food advocates
- Brewers, distillers, vintners, and distributors
- Farmers markets and urban farmers
- Nutritionists and health professionals
- Grocers and retailers
- Food incubators
- Food hubs
- Panels on best practices in marketing, production and sourcing.
- Keynote speakers of national and international standing.
- 5 Networking Breaks.
- Film Feast – SoFAB’s 3rd annual food and drink film festival.
- FSMA update.
F2T is produced by the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in partnership with the SoFAB Institute and the LSU AgCenter.