REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 4, 2014
Click here for pricing and registration information
Click here to update/change your registration information.
The Farm To Table International Symposium (F2Ti) offers practical knowledge for all those interested in the topics of sourcing, producing, and consuming foods locally. Join in lively discussions on the topic which will feature the brightest thought leaders and leading practitioners in the burgeoning farm-to-table movement. This year’s theme, “The Process,” examines the agricultural-culinary cycle at all levels and will feature its own organic urban farm research project.
Topics will include the best practices for urban farming, bringing products to market, sourcing locally, sustainability and the latest with the imposing Food Safety Modernization Act.
The Symposium occurs in tandem with the Louisiana Restaurant Association’s Annual Foodservice Expo in a city that has its own unique culinary culture.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs
- Researchers, academics, and policymakers
- Farmers and agricultural professionals
- Writers, publishers, and media
- Slow food advocates
- Brewers, distillers, vintners, and distributors
- Farmers markets and urban farmers
- Nutritionists and health professionals
- Grocers and retailers
- Food incubators
- Food hubs
- Panels on best practices in marketing, production and sourcing.
- Keynote speakers of national and international standing.
- 5 Networking Breaks.
- Film Feast – SoFAB’s 3rd annual food and drink film festival.
- FSMA update.
F2T is produced by the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in partnership with the SoFAB Institute and the LSU AgCenter.