Save the Date: The 2015 Farm to Table International Symposium scheduled for August 8th – 10th, 2015
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs
- Researchers, academics, and policymakers
- Farmers and agricultural professionals
- Writers, publishers, and media
- Slow food advocates
- Brewers, distillers, vintners, and distributors
- Farmers markets and urban farmers
- Nutritionists and health professionals
- Grocers and retailers
- Food incubators
- Food hubs
- Panels on best practices in marketing, production and sourcing.
- Keynote speakers of national and international standing.
- 5 Networking Breaks.
- Film Feast – SoFAB’s 3rd annual food and drink film festival.
- FSMA update.
F2T is produced by the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in partnership with the SoFAB Institute and the LSU AgCenter.